128bit patch

From: Chris Powell (mucwp1@WIU.EDU)
Date: 02/02/98

I'm putting up a patch for the 128bit snippet.  It compiles fine and I
have done a little testing to make sure it runs ok.  If you find any bugs
send me a note. THe site its at is patch.gator.net, which I have updated
and it looks much better. The patch is against stock bpl12.  I currently
have no plans to make one with OLC, if there is enough demand I will. You
also need to get a 128bit convertor from the snippet site or you will have
to delete all your world\mob\obj files.

Chris Powell

I don't have bugs, I have randomly developed features.