Re: 128bit snippet

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 02/02/98

Tony Robbins wrote:

> >There's already one on the FTP site called 128bit.patch with an OLC patch
> >(and non-olc patch) included.
> Actually I didn't post my OLC patch - that's the stock patch I believe.
> I am uploading the OasisOLC fixed 128 bit patch to circlemud.org in the
> next 10 minutes, so then it will be.
>
> -Tony Robbins
> (Belgarath)

Just some quick release notes that I may not have included in the Oasis
1.6 128 bit patch.  It _IS_ oasis 1.6, not 1.6a or b.  These _SHOULD_
patch cleanly (1.6a does, but 1.6b does not).  If you have any problems
saving mobiles, check out the I_CRASH define in medit.c, as I had to use
it when I originally did not (although I'm on a different server now).
In any case, I will help anybody who has problems but I'm not
responsible for any damages.  Let me know any bugs, please.

BTW, it's oasis16-128.tar.gz but it may be unzipped when it's finally
put in contrib/code on circlemud.org

Thanks