[CODE] changing ANTI_ bitvectors

From: Patrick Sullivan (psullivan@STLNET.COM)
Date: 02/07/98

I used the following to change around the ANTI_RACE and ANTI_CLASS flags in
my mud, and everything looks to be working fine. I am using this so that at
least for the time being, I don't have to mess with 128 bitvectors. If
someone could just check this for me to make sure I'm not missing something
really big here, i'd appreciate it.

Ok, so to change your anti flags around, it's really beyond simple. Using
our wonderful friend grep, we find that the only anti_class and race flags
are used in structs.h (where they'r defined) and in class.c. So, in
structs.h, just change the anti flags around so that instead of being, say,
ITEM_ANTI_HUMAN, all the race ones are ITEM_ANTI_RACE_HUMAN, and all class
ones, instead of being ITEM_ANTI_WARRIOR, are ITEM_ANTI_CLASS_WARRIOR. You
will need to re-order the flags as well. Then, in class.c, in
invalid_class, change all the old referenced ones to the new ones, and do
the same in invalid_race. (Note: if you don't have races installed yet,
then don't worry about the race modifications, obviously). That's all you
need to change (I think). Keep the ITEM_ANTI_GOOD and such like it is.

That's the end of my first real (ok, so really easy) contribution to the
list.

        /  Patrick Sullivan      | "The important thing is
*//////{<>==================-    |  to not stop questioning."
-JAPH-  \  psullivan@stlnet.com  | --Albert Einstein

"Always do what you are afraid to do."--Ralph Waldo Emerson