Re: Easycolor ansi

From: Rob O'Connor (rene@EDENEAST.COM)
Date: 02/07/98

After patching easycolor 2.2 into circle30 bpl12 I got error of:
"Makefile", line 133: Need an operator
Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

[snippet of Makefile, lines 133 = color.o:]
comm.o: comm.c conf.h sysdep.h structs.h utils.h comm.h interpreter.h
handler.h \
  db.h house.h olc.h
        $(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) comm.c
color.o: color.c conf.h
        $(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) color.c
config.o: config.c conf.h sysdep.h structs.h
        $(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) config.c

I added color.o to my objfiles just after comm.o
and added color.c to CXREF after comm.c.  reported same error.
tried taking them out, recompile, same error..
I don't see whats wrong on that though, it fits the syntax of the other
object files in the makefile.