Adding Bitvectors

From: Wesley Fonvergne (tadrith@GATEKEEP.NET)
Date: 02/08/98

        I've decided to add a whole new bitvector for CLASS_ANTI stuff, and add a
new int to the object structure for item level. I'm just curious as to what
things needs changing (general), AND where in the object files does it add
things? Does anyone have any information on how to write converters? :)

Thanks

                [ Tadrith Skandrakae, Implementor of Dreamscape ]
                [     - telnet://mud.dreamscape.org:1234/ -     ]
                ["I lay my dreams before your feet;             ]
                [    tread softly, for you tread on my dreams.  ]