[DG Scripts] Problem with trigedit

From: Robert Kanter (r_kanter@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 02/09/98

I was wondering if anyone has run into a similar problem
(if this question was already answered, sorry :)
I dl'ed a clean version of circle30bpl12, patched in the
oasis+dg patch, which ran without a hitch, except when
compiling.. i received the following warning:
gcc -c -g -O2 -Wall  dg_olc.c
dg_olc.c: In function `dg_script_menu':
dg_olc.c:640: warning: `editscript' might be used uninitialized
 in this function
The only problem is that anytime i run the trigedit command
it crashes.. Sorry I cant elaborate on the problem any more.
I have re-dl'ed both the patch and the base code several times
to make sure nothing got corrupted.  Anyone have any hints?
Thanks
note : patch i installed was dg_with_oasis1.6a_pl2.patch.gz
Robert