Re: [ObCircle] Linux Problem with Autorun

From: Will Andrews (ironwill@CARDINA.NET)
Date: 02/09/98

>telnet: can't map '/lib/libc.so.5'
>telnet: can't load library 'libc.so.5'
>
>telnet: can't map '/lib/libncurses.so.3.0'
>telnet: can't map '/lib/libncurses.so.3.0'
>telnet: can't load library 'libncurses.so.3.0'
Wow, strange that you are even able to connect to the server. Basically,
these are required resources(if I'm wrong, someone correct me) for running
programs off tty's... so either you don't have permission to execute these
programs or they're broken. :)

-[Will Andrews]-(ironwill@cardina.net)--(andrews@technologist.com)-[Acme]-
w3: http://www.cardina.net/ironwill - PGP Key available on pgpkeys.mit.edu
MUD: Dreamscape - Circle 3.0bpl11 - telnet://mud.dreamscape.org port 1234
If at first you don't succeed, well, that's pretty much it for skydiving.