[Oasis-OLC] Zedit searching

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 02/13/98

     My builders are haveing trouble finding commands related to objs and
     mobs in there zone.  I am thinking about setting up a command :

     zsearch {obj|mob} vnum

     This command will print out the rooms in which you can edit the zone
     command for for the given vnum.  The problem I am having is figuring
     out were this room is decided.  I think it is done in zedit_setup()
     but the way it goes about setting the command room seems to be a bit
     of a pain for search.  Are there any pitfalls to setting the cmd_room
     in load_zone()?  the only one i can think of is setting this variable
     on new zone commands, but that is taken care of easily enough.

     Has anyone done this? george? Zedit is great, but hunting bugs in a
     zone is a serious pain in the butt.

     --Angus