CIRCLE] [AD] Builders...

From: Rick (MtRicmer@WORLDNET.ATT.NET)
Date: 02/13/98

          Hello all you MUDders! I am the owner of EldarionMUD! It is a
Circle 30 patch level 12 but heavily modified! We need ALOT of Builders! We
only have about 3 at the moment but we need probably another good 11 or 12
for starters! Just visit us at Eldarion.betterbox.net 7777 and talk to
either Onyx (me) Berit or Tornado!!
All Builders will be give Immortal status in the mud. If you are a builder
and would like to join our team or you know someone who would like to come
to Eldarion.betterbox.net 7777 Today!

Eldarion:
Eldarion.betterbox.net 7777
IP: 209.83.132.66 7777