CDP, anyone up for a big-ass flowchart?

From: Blue Lang (blue@CALICO.GATOR.NET)
Date: 02/14/98

Anyone up for flowcharting Circle by function? At least, in some rough
fashion. If we split it up, 4 or 5 people each taking a little part, and
one person (not me!) putting them all back together, I'm sure we could do
it in a couple of weeks of spare time..

My idea would be to come up with a list of actions and branches (for those
of you unfamiliar with 'flowcharting' :)) like this:

Init: -> foo.c: init_game()
                |-> file.c: read_stuff()

etc, etc, etc.. Even a very rough flowchart would make adding functions
and debugging the stupid things we do (such as rewriting big parts of
act(), more on that later) much much much easier.. It would also go a big
way toward preparing everyone for their additions to coding.doc. :)

--
Blue Lang, Head Technician, Gator.Net
blue@gator.net           352.378.9998