Re: Bitvectors

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 02/15/98

On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, Guyang Mao wrote:

> I've got about 37 bitvectors on obj extra affect field.  I've got the
> dig and bury commands in recently and the item_buried flag won't set.
> Do I need to get 128 bitvectors patch for this?

If you've not modified how flags are handled, then you proabably have
around 32 flags and just ran out.

Yes, you need the 128 bits snippet or patch for this or something similar.
There are quite a few methods available to increase the number of bits
that you have for flags, but I don't know the details behind any of them
other than the 128bit.txt that is available from the snippets page.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>  --  http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/

--Arthur C. Clarke