[OFF-TOPIC] Finally fixed this mail program

From: j f chaos (jfchaos@JUNO.COM)
Date: 02/16/98

  How many of you guys missed me? The HD w/ my mail program went on the
fritz, and fortunately I got it back long enough to make a copy of it. If
I'm not heard from for a while I have over 1000 messages to sift through.

Lord Chaos

We are Borg of Microsoft.  Competition is futile.  Prepare to be
negotiated.