compiling problem

From: Brandon C. Phelps (PHELPSBC@VHS.CMS.K12.NC.US)
Date: 02/18/98

hey everybody, i use MSVC++ compiler for win95.
The other day when i tried to compile the circlemud source (for the
first time) it started out ok but when it got to the act.other file it
gave me two errors about fbuf or something. If anybody else has had this
problem and knows how to fix it please reply to this message (at
phelpsbc@vhs.cms.k12.nc.us). I copied the makefile.win to makefile and
did every thing just like the instructions said, then i put the MSVC++
dir in my path and ran nmake but like i said before, it got stuck on
act.other