[AD] Coder & Builders Wanted for bpl12 mud

From: Todd Richert (richert@ISERV.NET)
Date: 02/19/98

I will only spam the list this last time with this request

Avalys is seeking One experienced coder to fill in our head coder position

We are also seeking experienced Circle Builders

We are using Oasis OLC and Circle bpl12.  We are a fantasy based mud with a
heavy
emphasis on rp.  We have a dedicated machine for the mud so it is not going
anywhere.
I have experience as an Imm and I have definate plans to take this mud
somewhere.

Apply at wibble.ionline.com 4000

If for some reason no one is there, please just a post a message on the
mortal bulliten board
we will get back to you!

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Todd Hamilton Richert