make_who2html

From: Michael J. Fara (mulder@CLOUD9.NET)
Date: 02/20/98

I installed the who2html snippet from the CircleMUD Snippets site and made
some modifications to it (to suit my system). I put a call for it in
heartbeat so that it would update the html every 1 minute.

The actual function was put in comm.c. Anyway, I assumed it would work
BUT..i checked on the website and the page is not there. So I decided to
make a command that does the same procedure heartbeat does

make_who2html();

Anyway, this is what i happens when i do it

500hp 100mp 82mv > whoupd
[ (GC) Mulder initiated reload of www who. ]

OK, so I check the website and its still not working..
I check the logs for where I added the log check at:

if ((opf = fopen("/usr/home/delta/web/who_on_mud.tmp", "w")) == 0)
log("HTML write error for who2html");

the log reads
HTML write error for who2html

So Im assuming its having problems writing to the temporary file. What
could be the problem? The paths are all correct. If anyone has used this on
their MUD or think they might be able to help please respond

thanx ;)