Re: Use Less RAM!

From: Michael J. Fara (mulder@CLOUD9.NET)
Date: 02/20/98

I tried the patch on my MUD and noticed almost 25% difference in memory usage.

MUD w/one player & no patch: 6.4% Memory Usage
MUD w/one player & patch: 4.9% Memory Usage

I have decided to wait to permanently install until the next version to
come out. It raises many conflicts with OasisOLC, but overall it is a good
patch.