stats

From: David Wiklund (mathrim@HEM1.PASSAGEN.SE)
Date: 02/23/98

Hiya...

I have a small prob... I have fixed so that I assign my stats directly in
the race... And by that rm:ed the roll of stats in class.c.

Now I can only set stats to 18 and what I wonder is
where is "max_stats" defined ?
Or how do you change so that I can have up to 100 in stats?

YT 7David Wiklund
"Rather punish me in various ways than force me to learn something by hand."
                                                        -Einstein