Re: [OLC] ESPEC and a question.

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 02/25/98

On Wed, 25 Feb 1998, Tony Robbins wrote:

>Well, I realized that an Oasis deficiency seems to be that you can't set
>strength on mobs, along with dex, etc.  Some may consider this a feature.

If you want it, mail the changes to me.  I'll add things for v2.0 but I'm
not going to promise I'll remember this.

Nor will I write DG Script code, (as I don't use them)  but if someone
mails it to me I'll put it in.  If you want to know how I currently have
MobProgs written to disk, take a look at the Oasis patch on my projects
page.  (345k vs stock bpl12, if you want it compressed let me know.)