BPL12 Races

From: Lorin Stieff (Lorsthalen@AOL.COM)
Date: 02/25/98

I am still new to coding and I was wondering if anyone could send me any help
whatsoever on implementing races for bpl12.  I downloaded the race document
from the main circlemud ftp site, but for some reason it didn't work.  It
would allow me to choose a race, but then my character file would corrupt and
all my stats would be set to 0.  If anyone has any documents or help
whatsoever, I would be greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Lorin