Re: [BUG] Oasis unlimited water

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 02/26/98

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998, Jesper Andersen wrote:

>I have installed stock Circle3 patch 12 with Oasis1.6a, and I have a small
>problem. It seem when you make a unlimited founatin, or similary, it wont
>be unlimited. Take one drink from it and it's empty. I give you this
>example ..  I made a fountain in OLC and made it unlimited with water(gave
>it the aliases fountain and water). I loaded it and took one drink from
>it. The water went "down" to zero(0) and the first alias
>vanished(fountain)!!  Has anybody seen this bug before?  I noticed the
>1.6b patch only corrects errors in redit so that wouldnt help much :(

No one reported it while I was doing the critical bug fixes so it wasn't
included.

If you'd really like to see a v1.6c, I can make one up.  Otherwise I'd
recommend just fixing it personally and waiting til I get OasisOLC v2
working.  (Which is based on bpl13 so I'm trying to keep track of a moving
target and write new stuff at the same time...hope CVS works.) :)

I'll try to make OasisOLC work with bpl12 and previous too...although it
may prove too much of a pain. (Tons of changes...trust me, stay tuned.)