[OasisOLC v1.6] Windows 95 MUD

From: Julian Buckley (s348266@STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU)
Date: 02/26/98

Hi...I'm after a zipped version of the new OasisOLC archive.  I've
attempted to use Bzip2 to unarchive it, but I get an "Illegal Exeption
Error" (standard win95 error) and the window crashes.  Has someone
downloaded it and archived it by chance?  Am currently running Obuild, but
would prefer OasisOLC...

 Julian Buckley, 2nd Year Computer Systems Engineering
 Dept. Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Univ. of Qld
 E-Mail: s348266@student.uq.edu.au
 Web Page: http://student.uq.edu.au/~s348266/index.html