Re: Help!!

From: Richard Chiavareli (rchiav@FRONTIERNET.NET)
Date: 02/27/98

A who a what and a where? Try a book store. There are handy books that
teach you how to write C. Pretty amazing but they also happen to have all
the reserved words (commands), explanations of them AND sample code! Even
better, it won't be sent as an attachment seeing as though your email
doesn't support them.