?Circle? Mob schedules?

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 02/27/98

     OH BOY!! PEDIT (path edit)
     You will either need a spec_proc or an entry in mobact.c to kick this
     off for each enabled/flagged mob.

     the code for going to a place can be found in graph.c

     you can probably strip most of the needed code from zedit and then
     some from medit.  Putting the path stuff into the .mob files just
     seems messy.

     C{ommand}  0500 wake
     G{o}       0525 500
     C{ommand}  0526 emote slops the pigs.
     G          0700 502
     C          0715 emote fires up the still
     .
     .
     .
     so far i have Go directives and command directives.
     probably need a P directive for activating mobprogs.
     this doesn't seem that bad actually....
     --Angus