[NEWBIE]

From: Travis M. Fuller (travis@IAMERICA.NET)
Date: 02/27/98

Im trying to do something fairly simple but it still doesnt seem to be
working. Basically I want mobs to stop fighting a character when that
character is below position stunned. Sort of leave him/her for dead.
That part was easy.. I put a stop_fighting call after each position
below stunned in fight.c  Now mobs will stop fighting when player is
"morted" and a second player can come along and heal the unfortunate.
The part that doesnt work is when the morted char is healed, his/her
description is not updated until next tic. If you look at the person, he
will look in excellent condition. However, if you "look" at the room you
still see him lying there morted until next tic. I've tried putting
update_pos calls after the heal spell function but this doesnt work.
Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Travis