[CODE] Arena

From: Guyang Mao (gymao@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 02/28/98

I have the Lost Lands arena code put in.  But when it runs through
start_arena() no one enters the arena.  It just pops up the message
"It looks like no one was brave enough to enter the arena." then it
shuts off.  (not circle, the arena) ...  First I found this
(!d->connected) and removed it because it checks if the guy's
disconnected and ONLY transfers linkless people.  But it still
doesn't work!  HELP!