NEWBIE - problems with OLC1.3-1.5

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 03/01/98

     even if it is defined in olc.c, it still has to be defined in aedit.c

     the #include directive tells the compilier to treat the listed file as
     if it were actually typed into that place of the .c file.  that is why
     .h files are header files.  #include really does include the file into
     the file being read.  hmm.. .is that clear.. ick
     --Angus