Re: OLC save info and pointers.

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 03/01/98

On Sun, 1 Mar 1998, John Evans wrote:

->Every instance (all 7 of them) of "entry->" gives the following compiler
->error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
->
->Here is what I have in olc.c:
->  for (entry = olc_save_list; entry; entry = entry->next) {
->    send_to_charf(ch, " - %s for zone %d.\r\n",
->                  save_info_msg[(int)entry->type], entry->zone);
->  }
->
->I can think of no reason why one section of code compiles cleanly, and the
->other section does not.

I can.  I'm going to wager that the type for entry and olc_save_list
is a structure defined in olc.h, and that said file isn't included
where your camp command is, thus, the compiler doesn't have any clue
as to what the hell entry's type actually has in it...The remedy, of
course, being to include olc.h in the file where do_camp() is.

But, I may be wrong...it wouldn't be a first (or a last).

-dak