Olc Types.

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 03/02/98

        I was talking to some friends the other day, and I head about a
slightly interesting version of an olc they got to play with.  Its mainly
for beginners, i'd say, but it works like this:

        Set zone as being "under construction".
        go in and walk around. Each direction you walk will be a
connection to a new room on a 3-d grid.
        load mobs of correct level (ie, medit load 20 creates a generic
mob of level 20 stats)
        load objs for mobs (force wield/hold/wear, etc)..also saved in
zones..
        load objs for rooms, etc.

         Then, use oasis mainly for editing descriptions.

                A neat idea, especially because it makes zones quickly.

                                                PjD