Re: password bug

From: ;P (siv@CYBERENET.NET)
Date: 03/02/98

> The passwords in Circle 3.0 are not working well. I can set implementators
> password to any string and any other user can login as implementator
> without password verification.
> I handled that by reinstalling CIRCLE, but after that implementator
> password is secure and working, but paswords of other players not.
> Can anyone help me?

let me guess...you are using some version of BSD..simply comment out
the lines in conf.h that define HAVE_CRYPT, and..um..well..all the lines
that mention CRYPT..apparently the configure script has trouble
recognizing whether or not it can include the crypt libraries on BSD
(maybe only FreeBSD, but i'm not sure)..

siv