MEMORY

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 03/03/98

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!  It's driving me up a wall (as im sure i am you).  I think
I've cornered where my memory problem could be.  I may just be a moron, but
now the game crashes whenever any player tries to log on and it calls the
look_at_room function.  The gdb output is as follows:

#0  0x805041b in look_at_room (ch=Cannot access memory at address 0xbfffed7c.
) at act.informative.c:625
625       send_to_char(CCCYN(ch, C_NRM), ch);

Now, NO ONE can log on.  It must be somewhere in the starting functions eh?
eh?
Now, if im right, anyone have a good guestimate where this overwrite would
be located?
If I'm wrong, what would you do if you were in my shoes?

Chuck