Re: Newbie Compilers

From: Tharin2002 (Tharin2002@AOL.COM)
Date: 03/04/98

I have found a nifty little compiler that fits on a floppy disk. Of course it
is missing ALOT of the stuff you might want in a compiler but if you arn't
very good at C yet you won't really notice ;) The only thing I have found
wrong with it is it only includes 3 header files, stdio.h math.h and stdjmp.h,
it has no bin, lib, or any other directorys. It is called PCC, if you want it
just send me a mail and I will toss it your way :)

Tharin