AutoEQ

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 03/04/98

(Excuse me while I make a toungue in cheek attempt to be formal on e-mail
just because I feel like it and no one else ever does.)

Dear Burkard,

        Since you seem to have cornered the market in freely available
equipment saving (Nothing against Jeremy Hess, but I'd like something that
does containers), I'm interested in including your autoeq patch into the
stock CircleMUD distribution.  This issue (and alias saving) has been
deemed an honorary bug by our creator (perhaps 'our' is too strong, (: )
Jeremy Elson.

        I would like to know if you have a newer version of the patch
available or if you do not wish to have the patch included in the source
for any reason.

Thank you for the attention,

        George Greer