[NEWBIE] Code & Snippets

From: Nicholas Seabury (jabbathewocket@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 03/05/98

Hi all!
    I am relatively new at this (although i have been "lurking" on the list
for about 6 months trying to decide if i really wanted to give up what life
i had and run a Mud!) and I would like to know which if any patches are
considered to be "must haves" ie things that fix bugs (sorry jeremy) etc
with the stock distribution?
    Also if anyone has successfully implemented a sci-fi circlemud i would
love to check it out as that is the direction i intend to go with my mud!
    Thanks in advance
    Nick