[BUG(?)] GODROOM flag bugfix

From: Mike Schlagenhauf (mschlag@CS.PURDUE.EDU)
Date: 03/05/98

I noticed the other day that lower imms were venturing into the GODROOM
areas of our MUD, and not being blocked from that room.  I know it works
where if they try to "goto" a GODROOM, it won't let them, but a normal
walking movement will.  I know you could fix this by just separating any
godrooms from the rest of the imm zone, but frankly that's a pain to me, so
I just threw in this quick little fix.  Dunno if it's been posted or not
before, but I haven't noticed it in all the 6 or 7 months I've been on the
list.

in act.movement.c, in do_simple_move, after checking if the room is a
no_swim water room:

  if ((IS_SET(ROOM_FLAGS(EXIT(ch, dir)->to_room), ROOM_GODROOM)) &&
        (GET_LEVEL(ch) < LVL_GRGOD)) {
    send_to_char("You are not godly enough to use that room!\r\n", ch);
    return 0;
  }

This should keep everybody less than a GRGOD from entering the room.
Shouldn't be any problems with this, but if there are, please let me know.
Thanks!

Mike Schlagenhauf
mschlag@cs.purdue.edu