Re: "Room Saving" Snippet and Containers...

From: X Schiltz (joes@SKIPNET.COM)
Date: 03/06/98

On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Tony Robbins wrote:

> Well, with the advent of Auto-Eq, I was looking over the Room Saving
> snippet, and
> I have determined that it is good.  One problem--all containers spill
> over a reboot.
> I'm sure autoeq's bag in bag in bag in bag in bag function would work
> for this, but
> at this point, I'm not sure how to do this...any ideas?
>
> -B.

Give objects two new parameters, object num, and container num. When
something enters a house, assign it an object num, if it's in a container,
assign it a container num(that of it's container's object num). If it
leaves the house, remove it's object num, when the house reloads, load all
object's into the item that has the same object num as the item's
container num. Sound simple enough? (:

\  /
 \/
 /\
/  \
X Schiltz       MUD:telnet://dataserv.net:4000
(Joe Schilz)    homepage:http://www.skipnet.com/~joes/