Re: [CODE/IDEA] Invasion/ElectricFence

From: Wesley Fonvergne (tadrith@GATEKEEP.NET)
Date: 03/06/98

        This is a really stupid question, but here goes...how would I put
something on a timer. This goes along with the invasion stuff...say I use
my siege command, and siege a city. How to make it actually call some
function...start_invasion, for instance, in like 3 or 4 minutes?

                [ Tadrith Skandrakae, Implementor of Dreamscape ]
                [     - telnet://mud.dreamscape.org:1234/ -     ]
                ["I lay my dreams before your feet;             ]
                [    tread softly, for you tread on my dreams.  ]