Redit and Oasis

From: Fili (cybom@NETROPOLIS.NET)
Date: 03/06/98

In what file, and in what function would I add the code to handle the
arguements passed to redit in a manner not unlike the way it handles
name (IAW - Where would I add code which would allow a user to type in a
string (like they already do for room names) and put that into its
respected room variable.

Fili

PS - I've looked for about 2 hours now, so dont yell at me for not
looking please.

PPS - Excuse bad grammer, etc. I'm REALLY tired right now