Re: [CODE/IDEA] Invasion/ElectricFence

From: Judson Powers (powers@RJSONLINE.NET)
Date: 03/07/98

>Am I missing something? Isn't the keyword "static" named so for a reason?
>To indicate that the variable cannot be changed?
>BTW, deincremintation might be better, you wouldn't have to keep a log for
>every event as to how many ticks it needs to...click...that's why Jeremy
>used deincremintation timers.

static in C++ indicates unchangable variables -- static in a C function
indicates a variable that does not get deallocated (opposite of automatic,
a keyword that is never used)

Judson Powers          powers@rjsonline.net
Morgaelin MUD          telnet mud.dwango.com 3000
Be aware of all things;
Endure all things;
Be removed from all things.
  -- 3 Druidic Virtues of Widsom