Re: Yet another problem

From: ;P (siv@CYBERENET.NET)
Date: 03/07/98

> OasisOLC doesn't seem to wanna save it's changes long term?  I can get them
> to save untill the mud goes down.. any ideas?

RTFM

excerpt from oasis handbook:

        When you are done with the room, hit Q for quit.  It will
ask you if you want to save the room internally.  If you are
happy with the room, enter yes.  If you don't really want to
include the changes into the room, for example, it may be
a pre-existing room that someone might not want changed, enter
no.  However the room has not been saved to the actual computer
that runs the game.  To save the room, you would type
Redit save 58, if you are dealing with zone 58.  If you are
building zone 90, you would enter redit save 90.

end excerpt..

note the last three sentences..

siv