Re: Yet another problem

From: Jesse Stilwell (psyber@MNSINC.COM)
Date: 03/07/98

heh.. completely lost me..  I don't code..  I was actually bout to send a
msg asking if neone wanted to code for My Mud - mud.gammaforce.org port
8888.  It's bare except for OLC..  But i have no idea what you meant (about
the saving) -  But if any of you would like to code for GammaMUD - drop me
a line, i plan on using all of the original areas, just modded code, and
maybe a few addon areas..