Re: Zone Listing Was: Crashing

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 03/07/98

On Sat, 7 Mar 1998, Jesse Stilwell wrote:

> And the LAST Question for today (I Swear =P) How do i get a zone listing?

show zones

It's probably documented somewhere in the helpfiles...

[... off-topic, soap-boxy ramblings to follow ...]

In the future, please write a new message for a new thread instead of
replying to an existing one. Your message has nothing to do with
"Crashing", but you mindlessly responded to a thread dealing with a crash
problem and asked your question.

No, I am not bashing on you. If I were, you would know. I would highly
suggest hitting a search engine and searching for 'netiquette' before
making any more posts to a public forum such as this mailing list.

Thank you for listening.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>  --  http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/

--Arthur C. Clarke