Re: Strange Anomaly?

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 03/07/98

On Sat, 7 Mar 1998, Wesley Fonvergne wrote:

->mob_vnum is defined as such:
->     mob_vnum = real_mobile(1250);
->
->room_vnum is this way:
->    room_vnum = real_room(2010);

Uhm, I would guess that mob_vnum is supposed to have the virtual
number of the mobile, and that room_vnum is supposed to the virtual
number of the room.  So why are you assigning the real numbers of both
to them...?  Then again, if you're using "char_to_room(mob,
room_vnum);" then you want room_vnum to contain the real number of the
room (because that's what char_to_room() expects).

As for the number of mobiles, I can imagine two possibilities: (a)
that invasion_size is actually much bigger than you want it to be [and
assuming that you do, "int invasion_size = number(25, 30);" it isn't],
(b) you are calling the invasion function multiple times.

-dak