Re: Create sword skill...

From: Christoffer Lundberg (avatar@ORION.BODEN.SE)
Date: 03/11/98

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998, David Wiklund wrote:

> I have a prob with a guild I am making. Samurais.
> They are going to have a spell that is going to create a sword and when it is created it
> will go into the inventory of the caster (or wield) and when he drops
> it, it will dissapear.
>
> And that is also the only sword(weapon) the sam can use.
> (I know how to do that)
>
> So what I would like to get help with is how to make the sword if the cast the spell...
>
>         YT 7David Wiklund

Just look at the CREATE_FOOD spell and you'll get idea of how to get the
sword loaded. Then, to make the sword disappear you could make an
ITEM_FLAG called ITEM_SAMURAISWORD or something. Then, in ACMD(do_drop)
you could add a check if the sword is flagged ITEM_SAMURAISWORD, and if
the dropped object is a samuraisword, then extract it and send a nice
message to the room.