Re: Equipment Wearing Limits

From: Tadrith Skandrakae (tadrith@GATEKEEP.NET)
Date: 03/11/98

>> Has anyone played around with have equipment level limits?  Like have the
>> equipment be a certain level so that character has to be the same level or
>> above to use it?

        Sorry if this has been replied, but my e-mail was dead. :) All I did to
solve this was add another part to the object structure. This will KILL
your obj files, unless you wish to write a converter. The worst part is
probably coding OLC for it, but just follow examples...it shouldn't be too
difficult, especially is *I* figured it out... and that says a lot. :)
                [ Tadrith Skandrakae, Implementor of Dreamscape ]
                [     - telnet://mud.dreamscape.org:1234/ -     ]
                ["I lay my dreams before your feet;             ]
                [    tread softly, for you tread on my dreams.  ]