[Off Topic] [Linux] Howto.

From: The Realms of Evermore MUD (evermore@CALLISTO.JOVIAN.NET)
Date: 03/14/98

Greetings all, I've recently installed linux on my system and it's up and
running excellently, however it has one minor flaw, the darn screen is not
configured right, the text is way to large and I'm not getting enough of a
full screen. If anyone knows how to set the screen settings (ie 640X480
etc etc), let me know asap if you will.. Thankyou!

Orion - Implementor of Evermore MUD: callisto.jovian.net 7000