Kind of off-topic(autorun)

From: Jesper Andersen (knight@STOFANET.DK)
Date: 03/15/98

Im located on a server I dont have real access to. So I would love to know
how you can change the autorun script to only boot the server at a max of 5
per day, and then shutdown completely. Then I could add a mail-script that
would mail the admins whenever the server crashes. But to prevent a
spam-mail(when the server boots 1 billion time because of a error) I want to
make sure the autorun quits when it has booted 5 times in one day.
Anybody have any idea to how Im gonna make this? Im not that great to
scripts.

/Jesper