Re: Equipment Wearing Limits

From: X Schiltz (joes@SKIPNET.COM)
Date: 03/15/98

On Sat, 14 Mar 1998, Patrick J. Dughi wrote:

>         Well, actually, there's a huge demand for unique items on just
> about any mud i've ever played on.  I guess that could include the
> different level. Of course, I don't know of any existing patch/snippet
> type that actually allows you to make an individual object like that, so i
> guess for most people who actually have a problem with doing it them
> selves, its a moot point. :)
>                                         PjD
        Should be pretty easy...function with args of struct obj data,
arg1, and arg2. Where obj data=obj to be changed, arg1=field to be
changed,arg2=new field...er...message.
        Of course there is a much simpler, in the short run at least,
solution. Put on object into the zone files, but don't have it load on any
mobs, load it, then do whatever you want to with it.

\  /
 \/
 /\
/  \