Re: Itermud 16, 98 10:48:25 am"

From: Shadowdancer (sg618lo@UNIDUI.UNI-DUISBURG.DE)
Date: 03/16/98

Greetings,

> I'm interested in implementing the Intermud protocol on a circle3.0bpl12.
> i've found the code for Intermud v1.0 client, but i have some problems
> finding a server, or the source/bin of it.
>
> Can someone help me?

  In some weeks I'll be releasing the sources for an Intermud
Server program, that is able to understand the protocols of both
Circle Intermud and LPC Intermud. If you're patient till then
your problem can be solved ;)

- Chris

| Christian Loth                      | Meet me as the >Shadowdancer< in the |
| chris@rom.mud.de                    |           REALM OF MAGIC             |
| http://privat.schlund.de/Loth       | telnet rom.mud.de 4000               |
|                                     | http://rom.mud.de/                   |
|               "The road goes ever on and on!" - Bilbo Baggins              |