[win95][newbie][OLC]

From: Arnold Santayana (matrim@KUENTOS.GUAM.NET)
Date: 03/16/98

hello again all.

first off i would like to thank george for the quick and helpful response.
from then i've added a few mortal and immortal levels to the mud and now
i'm in the process of installing OLC into the code. I've come across quiet
a few errors but this one has stumped me and my friend who is graciously
trying to help me.

*snip*
comm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _srandom
act.wizard.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _titles
utils.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _random
circle.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x19'
*snip*

Any sort of reply would be greatly welcomed. Thank you all for your time.

Arnold Santayana
-mud guy from Guam-