(no subject)

From: Matt McLaughlin (mattm@SATYRS.ENGR.CSUFRESNO.EDU)
Date: 03/16/98

You  are  not   authorized  to  send  mail  to  the   CIRCLE  list  from  your
mattm@EOCHY.ENGR.CSUFRESNO.EDU account. You might be authorized to send to the
list from another of your accounts, or perhaps when using another mail program
which  generates slightly  different addresses,  but  LISTSERV has  no way  to
associate this other account or address  with yours. If you need assistance or
if  you have  any question  regarding the  policy of  the CIRCLE  list, please
contact the list owners: CIRCLE-request@POST.QUEENSU.CA.